The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
City Agendas, Planning, and the World’s Games, 1896 – 2016
Building on the success of its predecessor, this substantially revised and enlarged new edition provides overviews of the four Olympic festivals (the Summer Games, Winter Games, Cultural Olympiads, and Paralympics); surveys of what is involved in staging the Olympics (finance, place promotion, security, urban regeneration, and tourism); and ten portraits of host cities, from 1936 to 2016.
, or download in or
Killing Patton 2014 US$ 12.99 304 pages
History for the IB Diploma: Causes, Practices and Effects of Wars 2011 US$ 26.00 241 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Communities. Classes. Races > Urban groups. The city. Urban sociology > City planning
- Architecture > Urban & Land Use Planning
- Science > Geography
- Political Science > City Planning & Urban Development
- Sports & Recreation > Olympics
- Social Science > Popular Culture
- Social Science > Human Geography