The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The Theory and Experience of Economic Development
Essays in Honour of Sir Arthur Lewis
This volume, first published in 1982, is a collection of original essays written to honour Professor W. Arthur Lewis, 1979 co-winner of the Nobel Prize in economics. The authors, an international group of distinguished scholars, address a varied set of specific issues reflecting Professor Lewis’ research interests, covering topics which include: technological change in agriculture, analyses of unemployment and income distribution, the role of government policy in the development process, the historical record of development, and the relationship between developed and developing nations.
, or download in or
The Five Most Important Questions You Will Ever Ask About Your Organization 2008 US$ 14.95 144 pages
Business Adventures 2014 US$ 14.99 400 pages
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > By region or country
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Economic growth, development, planning
- Business > Sustainable Development
- Business > Economic History
- Business > Economic Development
- Business > Development
- Social Science