The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
BTEC Level 3 National Public Services
Inside you will find lively, in-depth coverage of all the core units and an extensive range of optional units. This book covers enough units in one place to follow the Certificate, Subsidiary Diploma, Diploma or Extended Diploma. Each chapter is packed with:
- Activities to help you with assignments
- Advice on gathering evidence
- Tips on what's needed for a pass, merit or distinction
- Pointers to additional resources to improve your assessed work
This textbook is packed with knowledge of the Public Services sector and how to get the most out of your course for a career or further study.
Supported by a separately available Dynamic Learning package for tutors.
344 pages; ISBN 9781444128345
, or download in
- Academic > Public Affairs > Public Affairs > Public administration
- Academic > Political Science > Political Science > Public administration
- Academic > Public Affairs > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Academic > Political Science > Political institutions and public administration > General. Comparative government > Political rights. Political participation
- Study Aids > Tests
- Political Science > Public Affairs & Administration
- Business > Industries
- Juvenile Nonfiction