The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals, Second Edition
THE RIGHT PHRASE FOR EVERY SITUATION . . . EVERY TIME
Real success is about the future, not the past. As a supervisor, you'll be most effective if you concentrate on setting goals for your employees, rather than assessing past events and behaviors.
This completely revised and updated second edition of Perfect Phrases for Setting Performance Goals provides hundreds of precisely worded performance goals you can put to use in virtually any situation. This handy, quick-reference guide provides effective language for:
- Focusing your people on the most important parts of their jobs
- Communicating your expectations
- Aligning employee goals with organizational priorities
- Improving productivity and morale in the workplace
- Reducing disagreements during performance reviews
208 pages; ISBN 9780071759335
, or download in or
The Power of Full Engagement 2003 US$ 11.65 288 pages
Economics for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 38.00 746 pages