The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Case Files Gynecologic Surgery
The Cases You Need to Learn the Essential of Gynecologic Surgery
Case Files: Gynecologic Surgery provides 40 clinical cases to illustrate evidence-based practice in the gynecologic surgery patient. Each case includes open-ended questions, extended discussion, Practice Pearls, a “Controversy” discussion, comprehension questions, and references to the most current literature with a brief critique of each article. With this unique learning system you'll learn how to become a better clinician in the context of real patients and the latest evidence-based medicine.
- 40 high-yield clinical situations tailored for management and understanding of disease (pathophysiology) in the gynecologic surgery patient
- Clear and easy-to-follow case-based format helps residents and fellows develop clinical thinking skills
- Based on current journal articles and landmark studies, with an accompanying brief critique
- "Practical Pearls" give evidence-based recommendations for patient management
- "Controversy" feature discusses current controversies and different views related to each case
- Multiple-choice comprehension questions accompany each case
- Approximately 25 original drawings and clinical images enhance the text
- Presents high-yield high-risk gynecologic surgery cases in an interactive and memorable format to help residents and fellows learn in the context of real patients
- Proven learning system improves exam scores
450 pages; ISBN 9780071592796
, or download in or