What do you think would happen if women stopped hating their bodies? We would . . . .
* Learn to eat when, what, and how much our bodies need.
* Overcome our fear of not dieting.
* Look in the mirror and like what we see.
* Decode our fat talk to reveal our real concerns.
* Stop trying to measure up to society's ridiculous and impossible standards of female beauty.
* Learn to accept ourselves -- our bodies as well as our feelings -- unconditionally.
From the Hardcover edition.
Random House Publishing Group
; December 2010
384 pages; ISBN 9780307761965
Download in secure EPUB
Title: When Women Stop Hating Their Bodies
Author: Jane R. Hirschmann