The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus, 2nd Edition

The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus, 2nd Edition by W. Kelley
Not available
Students no longer have anything to fear: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus, Second Edition is here. Like its predecessor, it was created with an audience of students working toward a non-science related degree in mind. A non-intimidating, easy-to-understand textbook companion, this new edition has more explanatory graphs and illustrations and double the number of practice problems.First edition of this book has sold more copies than any of the other 70+ books on the subjsect.Twice as many practice problems in the second edition.More college students are now required to take calculus in college than ever before.Author is an award-winning calculus teacher praised for his ability to make this topic fun and approachable.His website, calculus-help.com, reaches thousands of students every month.
DK Publishing; Read online
Title: The Complete Idiot's Guide to Calculus, 2nd Edition
Author: W. Kelley

This edition is not for sale in your country. Here are some titles that might be what you're after...

• Advanced Software Testing - Vol. 2, 2nd Edition
    Advanced Software Testing - Vol. 2, 2nd EditionRex BlackUS$ 43.99
  • Media Violence and Children: A Complete Guide for Parents and Professionals, 2nd Edition
    Media Violence and Children: A Complete Guide for Parents and Professionals, 2nd EditionDouglas GentileUS$ 58.00
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Judaism, 2nd Edition
    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Judaism, 2nd EditionBenjamin BlechUS$ 12.99
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Marketing, 2nd edition
    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Marketing, 2nd editionSarah WhiteUS$ 12.99
  • The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Ethics, 2nd Edition
    The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Ethics, 2nd EditionDavid Ingram; Jennifer A. ParksUS$ 11.99