Architectural Graphic Standards

Student Edition

Architectural Graphic Standards
The new student edition of the definitive architectural reference

For seventy-five years, Architectural Graphic Standards has been the go-to reference for architects, builders, and engineers. Revised for the first time since 2000, Architectural Graphic Standards, Student Edition gives students their own handy resource.

Carefully abridged from the Eleventh Edition of Architectural Graphic Standards, this Student Edition features the same richly detailed graphics and text that have made Architectural Graphic Standards a classic, but updated and reorganized in a way that is relevant to today's student. Thousands of illustrations and a rich index offer immediate access to hundreds of architectural elements, while the wide variety of topics covered makes this work relevant throughout a student's architecture education and into the early stages of professional practice.

With a wealth of information for the student preparing for professional practice, this new edition:
*

Covers building standards and practices, materials and systems, and details for every type of project
*

Follows CSI's Uniformat, a classification system that closely matches an architect's workflow
*

Features completely updated content with a wide variety of standard architectural details
*

Offers an ancillary Web site featuring sample curriculums, student exercises, classroom projects, PowerPoint(r) slides, and more
Wiley; September 2010
Read online, or download in EPUB or secure PDF format
Subject categories
1118007530
9780470085462
9781118007532
9781118044872
9781118047675