The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Wireless Home Networking For Dummies
Fully updated for Windows 7 and Mac OS X Snow Leopard, this new edition of this bestseller returns with all the latest in wireless standards and security. This fun and friendly guide shows you how to integrate your iPhone, iPod touch, smartphone, or gaming system into your home network. Veteran authors escort you through the various financial and logisitical considerations that you need to take into account before building a wireless network at home.
- Covers the basics of planning, installing, and using wireless LANs
- Reviews essential information on the latest security issues
- Delivers valuable tips on how to stay current with fast-moving technology
- Discusses how to share resources such as printers, scanners, an Internet connection, files, and more with multiple computers on one network
Wireless Home Networking For Dummies, 4th Edition skips the technical jargon and gets you connected with need-to-know information on building a wireless home network.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118001509
, or download in or
More from this author
- Wireless Home Networking For Dummies2003US$ 21.99386 pages
- Windows XP Media Center Edition 2004 PC For Dummies2003US$ 26.99362 pages
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages