Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4 Six-in-One
.NET 4 is Microsoft's latest version of their core programmingplatform, and Visual Studio 2010 is the toolset that helps write.NET 4 applications. This comprehensive resource offers one-stopshopping for all you need to know to get productive with .NET 4.Experienced author and .NET guru Mitchel Sellers reviews all theimportant new features of .NET 4, including .NET charting andASP.NET charting, ASP.NET dynamic data and jQuery, and the additionof F# as a supported package language.
The expansive coverage is divided into six distinctive parts foreasy navigation, and addresses: Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4,ASP.NET, the C# language, the VB.NET language, and the new F#language. A practical approach and complete examples round out thismuch-needed reference.
- Focuses on the new and important features of the latest versionMicrosoft's core programming platform-.NET 4-as well as VisualStudio 2010, which allows you to write .NET 4 applications
- Provides comprehensive coverage divided into six parts: VisualStudio 2010, .NET 4, ASP.NET, the C# language, the VB.NET language,and the new F# language
- Discusses Visual Studio snippets and templates, .NET chartingcomponents, the .NET framework and WPF, LINQ, and the Entityframework
- Explores various aspects of Visual Basic 2010, such asmulti-line lambdas, auto-implemented properties, nullable optionalparameters, and more
This investigative look at .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010 willhelp you identify and isolate key elements that can benefit youimmediately.
1272 pages; ISBN 9781118002957
, or download in or
Title: Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4 Six-in-One
Author: IstvÃ¡n NovÃ¡k; Andras Velvart; Adam Granicz; György BalÃ¡ssy; Attila Hajdrik; Mitchel Sellers; GastÃ³n C. Hillar; Ãgnes MolnÃ¡r; Joydip Kanjilal
Java For Everyone 2012 US$ 52.00 831 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#