Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4 Six-in-One
.NET 4 is Microsoft's latest version of their core programming platform, and Visual Studio 2010 is the toolset that helps write .NET 4 applications. This comprehensive resource offers one-stop shopping for all you need to know to get productive with .NET 4. Experienced author and .NET guru Mitchel Sellers reviews all the important new features of .NET 4, including .NET charting and ASP.NET charting, ASP.NET dynamic data and jQuery, and the addition of F# as a supported package language.
The expansive coverage is divided into six distinctive parts for easy navigation, and addresses: Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4, ASP.NET, the C# language, the VB.NET language, and the new F# language. A practical approach and complete examples round out this much-needed reference.
- Focuses on the new and important features of the latest version Microsoft's core programming platform-.NET 4-as well as Visual Studio 2010, which allows you to write .NET 4 applications
- Provides comprehensive coverage divided into six parts: Visual Studio 2010, .NET 4, ASP.NET, the C# language, the VB.NET language, and the new F# language
- Discusses Visual Studio snippets and templates, .NET charting components, the .NET framework and WPF, LINQ, and the Entity framework
- Explores various aspects of Visual Basic 2010, such as multi-line lambdas, auto-implemented properties, nullable optional parameters, and more
This investigative look at .NET 4 and Visual Studio 2010 will help you identify and isolate key elements that can benefit you immediately.
1272 pages; ISBN 9781118002957
, or download in or
Title: Visual Studio 2010 and .NET 4 Six-in-One
Author: István Novák; Andras Velvart; Adam Granicz; György Balássy; Attila Hajdrik; Mitchel Sellers; Gastón C. Hillar; Ágnes Molnár; Joydip Kanjilal
Hadoop: The Definitive Guide 2012 US$ 39.99 688 pages
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming > Software Development
- Computers > Programming Languages > C#