Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding
Seven Principles to Power Extraordinary Results
- Shows how to optimally define what your organization standsfor to differieniate, create value and breakthrough
- Explains how to build loyal communities inside and outside ofyour organization to increase social impact
- Features seven principles for transforming a brand fromordinary trademark to strategic advantage
- Includes case studies of eleven breakthrough nonprofit brandsand transferable ideas and practices that nonprofits of any size,scope or experience can implement
- Other title by Daw: Cause Marketing for Nonprofits: Partnerfor Purpose, Passion, and Profits
A practical road map and essential tool for nonprofit leaders,board members, and volunteers, this book reveals the vitalprinciples you need to know to build and manage your organization'smost valuable asset – its brand. In today’s highlycompetitive nonprofit world, building a breakthrough brand is nolonger a "nice to do," but the new imperative.
Jocelyne Daw, a pioneer and leader in buildingbusiness and community partnerships has over 25 years of nonprofitleadership experience.
Carol Cone, named by PR WEEK as the most powerfuland visible figure in the world of cause branding, has been linkingcompanies and causes for over 25 years.
316 pages; ISBN 9780470918685
, or download in or
Title: Breakthrough Nonprofit Branding
Author: Jocelyne Daw; Carol Cone
The SPEED of Trust 2006 US$ 12.99 384 pages
A Gentle Introduction to Optimization 2014 US$ 32.00 284 pages