The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
QuickBooks 2011 For Dummies
Offering expert advice, bestselling author Stephen Nelson returns with updated coverage of the latest revisions and enhancements to the leading small business accounting software package: QuickBooks. After a quick review of bookkeeping basics, you’ll discover how QuickBooks can help you build the perfect budget, process payroll, simplify your tax return prep work, create invoices, manage inventory, generate income statements, balance accounts, and much more.
- Veteran author Stephen Nelson updates his perennial bestseller and offers you easy-to-understand coverage of the newest release of QuickBooks
- Encourages you to take control of managing your own business accounting and financial management tasks so you can avoid having to hire expensive outside help
- Provides expert advice for building the perfect budget, processing payroll, creating invoices, managing inventory, tracking job costs, generating income statements, balancing accounts, creating financial reports, and more
QuickBooks 2011 For Dummies helps you handle your financial management tasks more effectively so that you can effectively manage your business!
408 pages; ISBN 9780470946046
, or download in or
More from this author
- Effective Executive’s Guide to FrontPage Web Sites2000US$ 10.00
- Effective Executive's Guide to Project 20002000US$ 10.00
The Extreme Searcher's Internet Handbook 2013 US$ 19.99 345 pages
The New Digital Age 2013 US$ 11.99 336 pages
Steve Jobs 2011 US$ 14.57 448 pages
Successful Business Intelligence: Unlock the Value of BI & Big Data, Second Edition 2013 US$ 40.00 337 pages