The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Frommer's Brussels and Bruges Day By Day
Brussels & Bruges Day By Day is the perfect pocket guide book for independent travellers providing a practical, colourful format with useful, clear maps and expertly designed tours. The guide highlights the must-see places and offers knowledgeable opinion on where to stay, eat and shop.
- Includes special interest tours for the kids, for art lovers, especially surrealist Magritte, Art Nouveau architecture enthusiasts, foodies who enjoy beer and chocolate, and cartoon strip fans.
- Details great neighbourhood walking tours around Brussels, exploring Saint-Géry and Sainte-Catherine, the Marolles, Laeken, and Ixelles.
- The Best Dining from classic Belgian cuisine of carbonnades, stoemp, and mussels to sushi.
- The Best Nightlife around traditional Belgian beer halls and Art Nouveau cafés.
- The Best Arts and Entertainment including the best jazz clubs and rock venues.
- The Best Lodging from budget to luxury boutique hotels.
- Bruges - a complete section dedicated to Bruges, touring the magical canals, the cafés of the Markt square, Michelangelo's Madonna and Child in the Onze-Lieve-Vrouwe-Kerk and lace-making at the Kantcentrum, as well as all the town's best hotels, restaurants and shops.
- Helpful tips and all you need to know to make the most of your trip.
- Maps to accompany every tour as well as a fold-out map in a plastic case.
More from this author
Running in the Family 2011 US$ 11.99 208 pages