The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
An Interactive Leadership Development Guide for Students
How do you define leadership? What kind of leader are you? What kind of leader can you be? Can you be both a leader and a follower? You can get a handle on these and other crucial questions by wrapping your brain around Leadership 101. It focuses on the nuts and bolts of solid Christian leadership (prayer, service, communication, conflict management, mentoring, etc.) but also goes deep into the soul of leadership. In these pages you'll find out why leading isn't always what we expect---and how leaders aren't always who we expect them to be. You'll learn to integrate your heart with the skills of leadership. And you'll discover how Jesus, David, and others journeyed on the leadership path---so you can join them, too. This interactive guide also includes checklists, surveys, fill-in-the-blank questions, and journal exercises so you can take your own leadership pulse, identify the traits you want to live out, and record your thoughts and prayers right on the pages---which helps you put leadership into practice more quickly and effectively. Just remember: Leadership isn't a job...it's a journey.
Zondervan; August 2009
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Amusements; Religious aspects
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Leadership; Religious aspects; Christianity
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Religion
- Religion > Christianity > Pastoral Ministry
- Religion > Devotional
- Religion > Leadership
- Religion > Theology