The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
What If . . . ?
450 Thought Provoking Questions to Get Teenagers Talking, Laughing, and Thinking
US$ 7.99 (+ tax)
How will your kids answer these provocative questions? What if. . .you could talk to you family about anything? . . .you could have one superhuman power? . . .you could grade your teacher? . . .You found out your best friend had AIDS? . . .you could exchange bodies with anyone? . . .you could ask God three questions? Their answer will spark lively discussion, debate, and real thinking. You can use the 450 stimulating questions you'll find in What If. . .? to break the ice, get a discussion rolling, build community, get kids to wrestle with spiritual issues, or just have fun. The follow-up questions--What could you do? What would you do? What should you do?--provide an added twist to the process. And the convenient size makes it easy to stick in your pocket or the glove compartment of your car. You'll find What If. . .? an indispensable part of your youth ministry.
Zondervan; April 2010
, or download in
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Conduct of life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Youth; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration