The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
What If . . . ?
450 Thought Provoking Questions to Get Teenagers Talking, Laughing, and Thinking
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
How will your kids answer these provocative questions? What if. . .you could talk to you family about anything? . . .you could have one superhuman power? . . .you could grade your teacher? . . .You found out your best friend had AIDS? . . .you could exchange bodies with anyone? . . .you could ask God three questions? Their answer will spark lively discussion, debate, and real thinking. You can use the 450 stimulating questions you'll find in What If. . .? to break the ice, get a discussion rolling, build community, get kids to wrestle with spiritual issues, or just have fun. The follow-up questions--What could you do? What would you do? What should you do?--provide an added twist to the process. And the convenient size makes it easy to stick in your pocket or the glove compartment of your car. You'll find What If. . .? an indispensable part of your youth ministry.
Zondervan; May 2010
, or download in
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Conduct of life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Youth; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Church Administration