The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Moving Through Your Problems Toward
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
In today's psychological culture, we have become a people more concerned with solving our problems than finding God. Suffer low self --esteem? Get counseling. Unfulfilled in life? Join a recovery group. But solving problems is not the point, argues Dr. Larry Crabb. In fact whenever we place a higher priority on solving our problems than on pursuing God, we are being immoral! Dr. Crabb demonstrates that our deepest problem and worst sin is doubting God. When we doubt God's goodness, when we think that god cannot be trusted with the things that matter most, we will quietly-but with tight --lipped resolve-take over responsibility for our own well-being-with disastrous results. In his most compelling book since Inside Out, Dr. Crabb upsets the cozy Christianity of the modern believer. He reveals anew God's top priority: not our comfort and gratification, but His glory.
Zondervan; June 2010
, or download in
, or download in
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Works of meditation and devotion > God (Christianity); Worship and love
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymns in languages other than English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Religion > Christianity > Christian Life