The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Sex Has a Price Tag
Discussions about Sexuality, Spirituality, and Self Respect
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
“If I only had known what could happen, I would have made a different choice!!!” A decade in a crisis pregnancy center, counseling both Christian and non-Christian teens…speaking to millions of students through the years…counseling and answering the letters of thousands of teens…Pam Stenzel has heard this statement over and over and over again. From kids like you. Sex Has a Price Tag rejoices that, indeed, sex is glorious. Sex is God-given. But sex outside of God’s boundary is behavior that has far-reaching consequences. Outside a monogamous marriage it has a price tag of incalculable costs. Here are real testimonies, encouragement, and advice about: abstinence vs consequences Biblical definitions and examples physical diseases and emotional disaster examination of urges taboo subjects including masturbation advice on where to go for help avoiding sexual activity and awkward situations dealing with friends, parents…and your self-respect Sex Has a Price Tag is brutally frank but totally sympathetic, written to girls and guys. Here are searing personal testimonies, medical stats, and practical solutions; encouragement in the form of Biblical examples, support and networking options, innovative alternatives to dating situations, and creating journaling. There are sources and links for seeking help. Sex Has a Price Tag is life-affirming, and is a life-saver.
Zondervan/Youth Specialties; August 2010
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Virtues > Virginity
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Moral theology
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Religion
- Religion > Christianity