The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Ten Time Bombs
Defusing the Most Explosive Pressures Teenagers Face
(If any tax is payable it will be calculated and shown at checkout.)
You get only one life…Make it one you’ll never regret! Every young person, including you, lives with pressures that really are like ticking time bombs. But you don’t have to be a victim—if you know how to defuse the most explosive pressures young people face. Ten Time Bombs is your personal “Bomb Squad” manual, showing you some very practical ways to avoid life-wrecking explosions. Through humor and practical straight talk, Ron Hutchcraft provides answers to some of the most important and confusing pressures in a young person’s life: Sex Friends Family relationships Things that make you angry Things that make you depressed Things that make you hurt The lonely times How you handle your feelings and choices in these areas will decide the kind of life you have now and for many, many years to come. So don’t just sit there. Get a life! And make it the best one possible. Adults: Ten Time Bombs is for you, too! Looking for some practical insights into the top pressures of today’s young people? Rod Hutchcraft’s straight talk will equip you with knowledge and understand so you can provide help to a young person you know!
Zondervan; May 2010
- Academic > Religion > Abrahamic Religions > Christianity > Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Conduct of life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Religious duties > Youth; Religious life
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Feast days > Christmas
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymnology
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Hymn books in English
- Academic > Divinity and Practical Theology > Practical religion. The Christian life
- Juvenile Nonfiction > Religion
- Religion > Christianity