The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Virtualization and Forensics
A Digital Forensic Investigator’s Guide to Virtual Environments
Virtualized environments are growing quicker than the predicted pace, and according to O’Reilly’s computer book market report, they are the second largest computer book topic in terms of sales for 2008 with a growth of 63%. With more companies using virtual servers and environments, the ability to handle forensic data in this environment will be a necessity. This book provides forensic investigators end-to-end knowledge of examinations in server, desktop, and portable environments, including the leaders in the market: VMware, Microsoft, and Citrix.
- Named a 2011 Best Digital Forensics Book by InfoSec Reviews
- Gives you the end-to-end knowledge needed to identify server, desktop, and portable virtual environments, including: VMware, Parallels, Microsoft, and Sun
- Covers technological advances in virtualization tools, methods, and issues in digital forensic investigations
- Explores trends and emerging technologies surrounding virtualization technology
272 pages; ISBN 9781597495585
, or download in or
More from this author
- Security+ Certification Exam Cram 2 (Exam Cram SYO-101), Adobe Reader2003US$ 31.99518 pages
- Computer Forensics JumpStart2006US$ 29.99302 pages