The English Legal System

The English Legal System by Jacqueline Martin
Need some help finding your way around the complex English Legal System?

Want a reliable source you can learn from, go back to for revision and link to your exams?

The English Legal System, 6th edition is here to guide you. It’s especially useful for students following OCR or WJEC AS Law because it covers all the necessary topics and highlights links to those specifications. On top of that, the breadth of coverage means that students will be able to push for the best grades with this book. That’s also why thousands of students every year find it an ideal introductory text for undergraduate and intermediate law courses.

Jacqueline Martin’s bestselling book has helped over 100,000 students to enjoy and be successful in studying law. She has used diagrams, charts and activities throughout to clarify difficult concepts and help readers remember the key information for exams. Other key features in this full colour textbook include:

• Exam advice and tips from an experienced examiner
• Website providing interactive material and law updates at: www.theenglishlegalsystem.co.uk

A separately available Dynamic Learning resource for teachers contains additional activities, interactive exercises, PowerPoints, and answers to the examination questions in the book.

Hodder Education; June 2010
Title: The English Legal System
Author: Jacqueline Martin

Buy, download and read The English Legal System (eBook) by Jacqueline Martin today!
More Law
1444128221
9781444107586
9781444128222