The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
First Aid for the Obstetrics and Gynecology Clerkship, Third Edition
The obstetrics and gynecology clerkship survival guide from the publishers of First Aid for theUSMLE Step 1
This powerful review for the obstetrics and gynecology clerkship provides medicalstudents taking required rotations with a single, concise, high-yield resource for excelling onthe boards and wards. Hundreds of high-yield facts based on the clerkship's corecompetencies review everything students need to know for the clerkship. Margin noteshighlight common exam and "pimp" questions to really help students shine. New to thisedition, mini-cases are integrated throughout to give a clinical "face" to disease discussions. Four new chapters cover twinning, cervical dysplasia/HPV vaccine, breast disease, and women's health maintenance.A section of "classifieds" include scholarship and award opportunities.
- High-yield yet comprehensive review of the most essential topics focuses study
- NEW integrated mini-cases add clinical relevance and prepare students for questions they will see on theexam
- Includes 4 NEW chapters
- Exam tips and wards tips help students shine on the shelf exam and impress attendings
- Written by students who aced the clerkship and based on the clerkship's core competencies
- Edited and reviewed by ob/gyn faculty
Content you need to excel on the clerkship:
Section I. Tips for the Ob/Gyn Clerkship;Section II. High-Yield Facts in Obstetrics;Normal Anatomy,Diagnosis of Pregnancy,Physiology of Pregnancy,Antepartum,Intrapartum,Postpartum,Medical Conditions in Pregnancy,Complications of Pregnancy,Infections in Pregnancy,Twins,Abortions and Fetal Demise,Ectopic Pregnancy,Section III. High-Yield Facts in Gynecology;Contraception,Menstruation,Premenstrual Syndrome/Premenstrual Dysphoric Disorder,Infertility,Amenorrhea,Hyperandrogenism,Hyperprolactemia/Galactorrhea,Abnormal Uterine Bleeding,Pelvic Pain,Endometriosis/Adenomyosis,Cervical Dysplasia/HPV Vaccine,Cervical Cancer,Endometrial Cancer,Ovarian Cancer,Vulvar Dysplasia and Cancer,Vulvar Dystrophies,Gestational Trophoblastic Neoplasia,Sexually Transmitted Infections/Vaginitis,Breast Disease,Womens’ Health Maintenance,Menopause,Pelvic Relaxation,Urinary Incontinence,Section IV. Classified,Opportunities for Medical Students,Web sites of Interest
More from this author
- Histologic Basis of Mouse Endocrine System Development2009US$ 149.95252 pages
- Surgeons at War2000US$ 185.00240 pages