CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Family Medicine, Third Edition
Concise, evidence-based coverage of the diseases and syndromes most commonly seen in clinical practice
For more than 70 years, professors, students, and clinicians have trusted LANGE for high-quality, current, concise medical information in a convenient, affordable, portable format. Whether for coursework, clerkships, USMLE prep, specialty board review, or patient care, there's a LANGE book that guarantees success.
A Doody's Core Title ESSENTIAL PURCHASE for 2011!
CURRENT Diagnosis and Treatment in Family Medicine is an easy-to-use guide to the diagnosis, treatment, and management of the full range of clinical conditions seen in primary care. The book covers all age groups--from pediatric to geriatric--and includes end-of-life issues. An essential clinical reference for house staff and practicing family physicians, the book is also great for USMLE Step 3 review, board certification, and maintenance of certification.
- Organized according to the developmental lifespan, beginning with childhood and adolescence and progressing through adulthood and senior years
- Complementary and alternative treatments included where appropriate
- Recommendations for both immediate and ongoing management strategies
- Numerous algorithms, charts, and tables encapsulate important information
- Conservative and pharmacologic therapies
- Patient education information
- Sections on Therapeutics, Genetics, and Prevention; Psychosocial Disorders; and Physician-Patient Issues
- NEW chapter on patient-centered medicine
Title: CURRENT Diagnosis & Treatment in Family Medicine, Third Edition
Author: Jeannette E. South-Paul; Samuel C. Matheny; Evelyn L. Lewis
Parting 2004 US$ 13.95 81 pages
Introduction to Telemedicine, second edition 2006 US$ 49.95 219 pages