The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Best Practices for Equity Research Analysts: Essentials for Buy-Side and Sell-Side Analysts
The first real-world guide for training equity research analysts!
Best Practices for Equity Research Analysis covers everything budding young analysts need to know, from technical areas, such as building models and using valuation tools, to the best approach to interviewing company management. The book identifies and teaches the profession's ten best-practices areas and details 75 specific best practices within those areas. Chapters include:
- Selecting the Optimal Stock Universe—Don't Let Others Choose Your Fate
- Sectors Before Stocks—Maximizing Long-Run Performance
- Uncover Proprietary Industry Sources for an Edge
- Get the Most From Interviews with Management and Information Sources;
- Create Financial Forecasts with Just Enough Detail to Spot Anomalies;
- Frameworks for Deciding Between Buy, Hold, and Sell
- Tips to Ensure You Don't Stray From Ethical Practices