Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition
A Guide for Couples
REVISED AND WITH A NEW FOREWORD
ARE YOU GETTING THE LOVE YOU WANT?
Originally published in 1988, Getting the Love You Want has helped millions of couples attain more loving, supportive, and deeply satisfying relationships. The 20th anniversary edition contains extensive revisions to this groundbreaking book, with a new chapter, new exercises, and a foreword detailing Dr. Hendrix's updated philosophy for eliminating all negativity from couples' daily interactions, allowing readers of the 2008 edition to benefit from his ongoing discoveries during his last two decades of work.
Harville Hendrix, Ph.D., in partnership with his wife, Helen LaKelly Hunt, PhD., originated Imago Relationship Therapy, a unique healing process for couples, prospective couples, and parents. Together they have more than thirty years' experience as educators and therapists and their work has been translated into more than 50 languages, with Imago practiced by two thousand therapists worldwide. Harville and Helen have six children and live in New York and New Mexico.
368 pages; ISBN 9781429923934
Title: Getting the Love You Want, 20th Anniversary Edition
Author: Harville Hendrix; Harville Hendrix
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Interpersonal Relations
- Family & Relationships > Parenting
- Family & Relationships > Family Relationships
- Family & Relationships > Love & Romance
- Family & Relationships > Divorce
- Family & Relationships > Marriage
- Family & Relationships > Adoption
- Family & Relationships > Interpersonal Relationships