The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
Automatic Continuity of Linear Operators
Some of the results on automatic continuity of intertwining operators and homomorphisms that were obtained between 1960 and 1973 are here collected together to provide a detailed discussion of the subject. The book will be appreciated by graduate students of functional analysis who already have a good foundation in this and in the theory of Banach algebras.
More from this author
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
Complexity and the Arrow of Time 2013 US$ 24.00 372 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Functional analysis > Operator theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Functional analysis > Linear operators
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics, Medieval
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Calculus
- Mathematics > Algebra