The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Recursion Theory, its Generalisations and Applications
Recursion theory now a well-established branch of pure mathematics, having grown rapidly over the last 35 years deals with the general (abstract) theory of those operations which we conceive as being `computable' by idealized machines. The theory grew out of, and is usually still regarded, as a branch of mathematical logic. This book is a collection of advanced research/survey papers by eminent research workers in the field, based on their lectures given at the Leeds Logic Colloquium 1979. As such it provides an up-to-date view of current ideas and developments in the field of recursion theory as a whole. The individual contributions fit together naturally so as to provide an overview of all the main areas of research in the field. It will therefore be an important and invaluable source for advanced researchers and research students in mathematics and computer science (particularly in Europe, USA and USSR).
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 103.00 953 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Logic, Symbolic and mathematical
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Recursion theory
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Recursive functions
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Analytic mechanics
- Academic > Logic > Recursion theory
- Academic > Logic > Recursive functions
- Academic > Computer Science
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Mathematics > Logic