The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
An Introduction to Hankel Operators
Hankel operators are of wide application in mathematics (functional analysis, operator theory, approximation theory) and engineering (control theory, systems analysis) and this account of them is both elementary and rigorous. The book is based on graduate lectures given to an audience of mathematicians and control engineers, but to make it reasonably self-contained, the author has included several appendices on mathematical topics unlikely to be met by undergraduate engineers. The main prerequisites are basic complex analysis and some functional analysis, but the presentation is kept straightforward, avoiding unnecessary technicalities so that the fundamental results and their applications are evident. Some 45 exercises are included.
Teaching Numeracy 2011 US$ 34.95 241 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Functional analysis > Operator theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Functional analysis > Integral operators
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics, Medieval
- Academic > Mathematics > Analysis
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Mathematics > Calculus
- Mathematics > Algebra