The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
This volume, the third in a sequence that began with The Theory of Matroids and Combinatorial Geometries, concentrates on the applications of matroid theory to a variety of topics from engineering (rigidity and scene analysis), combinatorics (graphs, lattices, codes and designs), topology and operations research (the greedy algorithm). As with its predecessors, the contributors to this volume have written their articles to form a cohesive account so that the result is a volume which will be a valuable reference for research workers.
More from this author
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
Complexity and the Arrow of Time 2013 US$ 24.00 372 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Graph theory
- Academic > Mathematics > Algebra > Matroids
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Vinogradov, Ivan Matveevich, 1891-
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Periodicals
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics; Study and teaching
- Mathematics > Probability & Statistics
- Mathematics > Calculus