The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Applications of Categories in Computer Science
Proceedings of the London Mathematical Society Symposium, Durham 1991
Category theory and related topics of mathematics have been increasingly applied to computer science in recent years. This book contains selected papers from the London Mathematical Society Symposium on the subject which was held at the University of Durham. Participants at the conference were leading computer scientists and mathematicians working in the area and this volume reflects the excitement and importance of the meeting. All the papers have been refereed and represent some of the most important and current ideas. Hence this book will be essential to mathematicians and computer scientists working in the applications of category theory.
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Management; Data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science; Mathematics
- Mathematics > Logic
- Mathematics > Applied
- Computers > Information Technology