The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Global Attractors in Abstract Parabolic Problems
The study of dissipative equations is an area that has attracted substantial attention over many years. Much progress has been achieved using a combination of both finite dimensional and infinite dimensional techniques, and in this book the authors exploit these same ideas to investigate the asymptotic behaviour of dynamical systems corresponding to parabolic equations. In particular the theory of global attractors is presented in detail. Extensive auxiliary material and rich references make this self-contained book suitable as an introduction for graduate students, and experts from other areas, who wish to enter this field.
More from this author
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 99.00 953 pages
Linear Algebra 2013 US$ 48.99 624 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Global analysis (Mathematics)
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Differentiable dynamical systems
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Attractors (Mathematics)
- Academic > Mathematics > Tables
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Mathematics > Applied