The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Global Attractors in Abstract Parabolic Problems
The study of dissipative equations is an area that has attracted substantial attention over many years. Much progress has been achieved using a combination of both finite dimensional and infinite dimensional techniques, and in this book the authors exploit these same ideas to investigate the asymptotic behaviour of dynamical systems corresponding to parabolic equations. In particular the theory of global attractors is presented in detail. Extensive auxiliary material and rich references make this self-contained book suitable as an introduction for graduate students, and experts from other areas, who wish to enter this field.
IB Mathematics Standard Level 2012 US$ 58.80 800 pages
Student Solutions Manual, Mathematical Statistics with Applications 2010 US$ 10.95 148 pages
Discovering Statistics using IBM SPSS Statistics 2013 US$ 85.00 953 pages
Cambridge IGCSE Mathematics Core and Extended Coursebook with CD-ROM 2012 US$ 27.00 890 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Global analysis (Mathematics)
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Differentiable dynamical systems
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology > Attractors (Mathematics)
- Academic > Mathematics > Tables
- Mathematics > Differential Equations
- Mathematics > Applied