Police Officer Exam For Dummies
Police exams are becoming increasingly difficult to pass, as law enforcement agencies are looking for the most capable officers from the candidate application pool. To help select the most qualified candidate, more than half of the departments and agencies throughout the country are following the current trend of using the National Police Officer Selection Test (POST also referred to as NPOST). Police Officer Exam For Dummies features three POST exams based on the official test, plus one New York City (NYC) exam.
If you're a prospective police officer who needs to take the written exam, Police Officer Exam For Dummies gives you all the essential test preparation you need to succeed. Packed with study advice and test-taking tips, you'll get targeted instruction on everything you can expect on the actual exam.
- Targeted review in judgment, map reading, memory observation, and recall skills
- Coverage of all key subject areas
- 4 full-length practice officer exams with answers and detailed explanations
Whether you're taking the local, county, state, or federal agency exam, this guide contains everything you need to score your highest on the exam and realize your dream of becoming a police officer.
408 pages; ISBN 9781118008539
, or download in or
Title: Police Officer Exam For Dummies
Author: Raymond Foster; Tracey Biscontini
Attacking Judges 2014 US$ 27.95 264 pages
The Police Officer in the Courtroom 2001 US$ 39.95 239 pages
- Academic > Public Affairs > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary > By region or country
- Academic > Sociology > Social pathology. Social and public welfare. Criminology > Criminal justice administration > Police. Detectives. Constabulary
- Political Science > Political Freedom & Security > Law Enforcement
- Political Science > Social Services & Welfare > Emergency Services
- Law > Criminal Procedure
- Study Aids