Canon EOS 60D For Dummies
If you own a Canon 60D, you?ve got a camera for advancedamateurs and one that?s very close to professional-level equipment.Now it?s time to make sure you get the very most out of all thatpower. Julie Adair King teams up with Robert Correll to helpdigital camera users catch their skills up to what their camerashave to offer in this fun but thorough guide. Understand all yourcamera?s features, move beyond the security blanket of Auto mode,and start capturing the pictures you?ve dreamed of.
- Gives you the full picture on Canon?s EOS 60D dSLR camera, inthe friendly, easy-to-follow, For Dummies style
- Helps you explore the 18-mexapixel sensor, full HD videorecording, a tilt-view LCD, and expanded in-camera editing toolsand filters
- Teaches you tricks and techniques, with over 300 example photosand menu captures in full color
- Reveals how to adjust settings for optimal exposure, lighting,focus, and color
- Gives you ten top tips on photo editing
The Canon 60D dSLR camera, the expertise of Julie Adair King andRobert Correll, and your own, untapped ability?all you need now isthe book! Canon EOS 60D For Dummies.
384 pages; ISBN 9781118036976
, or download in or
Title: Canon EOS 60D For Dummies
Author: Julie Adair King; Robert Correll
David Busch's Nikon D300 Guide to Digital SLR Photography 2008 US$ 29.99 457 pages
Nikon D5100 For Dummies 2011 US$ 23.99 384 pages