The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
Teach Yourself VISUALLY PCs
Beginning computer users who want to see visually how things are done will learn quickly and easily with this full-color, step-by-step guide. Screen shots show clearly what you will see at each step, and numbered instructions guide you through dozens of common PC tasks. You’ll learn all the basics, plus some intermediate topics including how to use multimedia applications, the Internet, wireless technologies, Windows 7, Office 2010, mobile devices, and key security processes.
- Computer literacy is essential in today’s world; this full-color guide makes it easy for visual learners to get up to speed quickly
- Covers basic operating procedures, hardware and software, Windows 7, networks, the Internet, wireless devices, using multimedia applications, Office 2010, syncing with mobile devices, virus protection, and much more
- Each lesson is fully illustrated with screen shots and numbered, step-by-step instructions
If you learn best when someone shows you how it’s done, Teach Yourself VISUALLY PCs is the computer book you’ve been looking for.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118036457
, or download in or
More from this author
- Teach Yourself VISUALLY Office 20132013US$ 29.99450 pages
- Microsoft Office Project 2007 All-in-One Desk Reference For Dummies2007US$ 34.99770 pages