The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
iPhoto 11 Portable Genius
Part of the incredibly popular iLife suite that comes loaded on every Mac, iPhoto is the standard for digital photo management and editing programs. This smart and clever guide gives iPhoto users the inside track on the key skills, tools and shortcuts to accomplish every task iPhoto can do, including some hidden gems that most users miss. It helps maximize the key features of the newest version so Mac users can get the most from their systems.
- iPhoto is part of the iLife digital lifestyle suite that is pre-installed on every new Mac; this guide helps Mac users take full advantage of its features
- Packed with facts, secrets, tips, and techniques to help you manage and edit your digital photos more effectively
- Includes key information that can save you time and hassle and uncovers facts you might not discover just by using the software
Authoritative but down-to-earth, this small book is big on expert advice that helps you discover and make the most of every feature of iPhoto.
352 pages; ISBN 9781118058459
, or download in or
More from this author
- Absolute Beginner's Guide to Home Schooling, Adobe Reader2004US$ 19.99336 pages
- My iPhone, Adobe Reader2007US$ 15.99357 pages