iPad All-in-One For Dummies
With its ease of use and ultraportability, the incredible iPad is quickly become a favorite of power and business users alike. Veteran author Nancy Muir escorts you through the functions, features, and capabilities of the iPad. The straightforward-but-fun For Dummies approach starts with tips for synching your computer, setting up e-mail, and obtaining new apps and e-books. The minibooks then progress to connecting with WiFi and 3G, using maps, getting your e-mail while on the road, buying and downloading content, reading e-books, and using your iPad as remote desktop computer from anywhere in the world. You'll go beyond the basics with tips for using the calendar, managing contacts, and maximizing your use of apps.
- Contains six minibooks that cover everything from the basics of getting started to the intricacies of sifting through and finding the best apps for business, travel, education, news, financial, and entertainment purposes
- Shows you how to use iWork and other productivity apps to dress up your documents, create stellar spreadsheets, make powerful presentations, and maintain your schedule on the go
- Walks you through connecting with WiFi and 3G; using maps for getting directions, finding restaurants, and locating hotels; and getting e-mail while on the road
- Encourages you to get organized with using Notes, keep track of your schedule with the calendar app, and manage contacts
- Includes information on finding and downloading content just for fun, too, like music, videos, movies, e-books, games, apps, and more
iPad All-in-One For Dummies helps you discover the possibilities of your iPad.
Title: iPad All-in-One For Dummies
Author: Nancy C. Muir
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages