Artificial Receptors for Chemical Sensors

Artificial Receptors for Chemical Sensors by Vladimir M. Mirsky
Vladimir M. Mirsky is Professor at Lausitz University of Applied Sciences, Senftenberg, Germany. He graduated from Moscow Medical University in Biophysics and went on to study Physical Chemistry and Electrochemistry at the Frumkin Institute of Electrochemistry of the Soviet Academy of Sciences, obtaining there his PhD in 1986. He subsequently held an Alexander-von-Humboldt Research Fellowship and a research position at the CNRS Centre of Molecular Biology in France prior to joining the Institute of Analytical Chemistry, Chemical Sensors and Biosensors at Regensburg University in 1995. After habilitation he became Professor of Nanobiotechnology and moved to Lausitz. He is editor of two recent books, "Ultrathin Electrochemical Chemo- and Biosensors" and "Combinatorial Methods for Chemical and Biological Sensors". His work has led to about 20 patents and patent applications as well as 120 peer-reviewed scientifi c papers.

Anatoly K. Yatsimirsky is Professor of Chemistry at the National Autonomous University of Mexico in Mexico City. He obtained his PhD and Dr. Sc. degrees from Moscow Lomonosov State University, where he was Professor prior to his move to Mexico in 1992. He spent Visiting Scholar/Professor stays at Milan University, Italy, in 1980/81 and at the University of California at Santa Barbara in 1998/99. His research is focused on physical organic chemistry and metal complex catalysis and he is the author of 160 peer-reviewed scientifi c publications including a monograph "Principles and Methods in Supramolecular Chemistry" by John Wiley & Sons and further book contributions.
Wiley; November 2010
Title: Artificial Receptors for Chemical Sensors
Author: Vladimir M. Mirsky; Anatoly Yatsimirsky

Buy, download and read Artificial Receptors for Chemical Sensors (eBook) by Vladimir M. Mirsky; Anatoly Yatsimirsky today!