History of Nordic Computing 2
This book constitutes the refereed post conference proceedings of the Second IFIP WG 9.7 Conference on the History of Nordic Computing, HiNC 2, held in Turku, Finland, in August 2007.
The 27 revised full papers presented together with three keynote addresses and two panel discussions were carefully reviewed and selected from numerous submissions. The papers are organized in topical sections on working with history and its usability; computer system perspectives; university computing; university education; computers, policies, and politics; perspectives on computer applications; publishing and communication applications; software histories; and history of computer playing.
336 pages; ISBN 9783642037573
, or download in
Title: History of Nordic Computing 2
Author: John Impagliazzo; Timo Jarvi; Petri Paju
Commercializing Successful Biomedical Technologies 2008 US$ 44.00 361 pages
Electronics All-in-One For Dummies 2013 US$ 39.99 843 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Calculators
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing; Congresses
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > History