Recent Advances in Computational and Applied Mathematics
This multi-author contributed proceedings volume contains recent advances in several areas of Computational and Applied Mathematics. Each review is written by well known leaders of Computational and Applied Mathematics.
The book gives a comprehensive account of a variety of topics including – Efficient Global Methods for the Numerical Solution of Nonlinear Systems of Two point Boundary Value Problems; Advances on collocation based numerical methods for Ordinary Differential Equations and Volterra Integral Equations; Basic Methods for Computing Special Functions, Melt Spinning: Optimal Control and Stability Issues; Brief survey on the CP methods for the Schrödinger equation; Symplectic Partitioned Runge-Kutta methods for the numerical integration of periodic and oscillatory problems.
Recent Advances in Computational and Applied Mathematics is aimed at advanced undergraduates and researchers who are working in these fast moving fields.
314 pages; ISBN 9789048199815
, or download in
Title: Recent Advances in Computational and Applied Mathematics
Author: Theodore E. Simos
CompTIA Network+ Study Guide 2015 US$ 49.99 960 pages
New Digital Storytelling, The: Creating Narratives with New Media 2011 US$ 49.00 296 pages
CompTIA A+ Certification All-in-One Exam Guide, 8th Edition (Exams 220-801 & 220-802) 2012 US$ 60.00 1664 pages
Mastering HTML5 Forms 2013 US$ 17.99 148 pages
- Academic > Mathematics > General > Mathematics
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Mathematica (Computer file)
- Academic > Mathematics > Instruments and machines
- Academic > Mathematics > Geometry. Trigonometry.Topology
- Mathematics > Applied
- Mathematics > Number Systems
- Computers > Data Processing