Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind, Third Edition
Geert Hofstede, Ph.D., is professor emeritus of Organizational Anthropology and International Management at the University of Maastricht, the Netherlands.
Gert Van Hofstede, Ph.D., is a biologist and professor of Information Systems at Wageningen University, the Netherlands, and the son of Geert Hofstede.
Michael Minkov, Ph.D., is a lecturer at the International University College and at the University of Sofia “St. Kliment Ohridski,” Sofia, Bulgaria.
576 pages; ISBN 9780071770156
, or download in or
Title: Cultures and Organizations: Software of the Mind, Third Edition
Author: Geert Hofstede; Gert Jan Hofstede; Michael Minkov
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Sociology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Academic > Psychology > Social psychology > Social influence. Social pressure
- Social Science > Anthropology > Cultural
- Psychology & Psychiatry > Psychotherapy > Group
- Business > Human Resources & Personnel Management
- Business > Management Science
- Business > Management
- Business > International