Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 QuickSteps
Step-by-Step, Full-Color Graphics!
Start using Outlook 2010 right away--the QuickSteps way. Color screenshots and clear instructions make it easy to ramp up the latest release of Microsoft's powerful communications application. Follow along and quickly learn how to send, receive, and manage e-mail; enter contacts; schedule appointments; track tasks; keep a journal; use notes; manage files and folders; and set up instant messaging. Get up to speed on Outlook 2010 in no time with help from this practical, fast-paced guide.
Use these handy guideposts:
- Shortcuts for accomplishing common tasks
- Need-to-know facts in concise narrative
- Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Bonus information related to the topic being covered
- Errors and pitfalls to avoid
256 pages; ISBN 9780071634953
, or download in or
Title: Microsoft Office Outlook 2010 QuickSteps
Author: Carole Matthews; Marty Matthews; Bobbi Sandberg
Alan Turing: The Enigma 2014 US$ 16.95 777 pages
QuickBooks 2015: The Best Guide for Small Business 2015 US$ 30.00 465 pages