IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets, 2nd Edition
Chris Davis, CISA, CISSP, CCNP, served as a senior IT auditor for Texas Instruments. He teaches auditing and certification curriculum for Southern Methodist University and is the coauthor of Hacking Exposed: Computer Forensics and Anti-Hacker Toolkit.
Mike Schiller, CISA, has 15 years of experience in the IT audit field, most recently as the worldwide IT Audit Manager at Texas Instruments. He teaches IT auditing courses at Southern Methodist University and is a frequent speaker at IT audit and IT security conferences such as CACS and InfoSec World.
Kevin Wheeler, CISSP, CISA, NSA IAM/IEM, is the Founder and CEO of InfoDefense, an information security consultancy. He has worked with Bank of America, EDS, McAfee, and the State of Texas.
512 pages; ISBN 9780071742399
, or download in or
Title: IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets, 2nd Edition
Author: Chris Davis; Mike Schiller; Kevin Wheeler
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing; Auditing
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking