The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
IT Auditing Using Controls to Protect Information Assets 2/E
Fully updated to cover new technology including cloud computing, virtualization, and storage
Filled with solid techniques, checklists, forms, coverage of leading-edge tools, and systematic procedures for common IT audits, IT Auditing, Second Edition covers real-life scenarios and fosters the skills necessary for auditing complex IT systems. Fully updated to cover new technology including cloud computing, virtualization, and storage, the book provides guidance on creating an effective and value-added internal IT audit function. Information is presented in easy-to-follow sections, allowing you to quickly grasp critical and practical techniques.
The Second Edition contains updated tools and checklists, as well as discussions of key concepts and methods for their effective use. This definitive guide offers a unique combination of 'how to' information on IT auditing for new auditors, and cutting-edge audit techniques for experienced professionals.
IT Auditing, Second Edition
- Is written by industry experts with real-world experience in auditing government, banking, and high-tech companies, including international clients
- Covers the latest auditing tools with tips and advice on how to configure them to get the best results
- Includes new chapters on how to audit recent technology developments, such as cloud computing, virtualization, and storage, as well as updated chapters reflecting recent technological developments
- Provides a flexible, tested framework to use when performing IT audits
Building an Effective Internal IT Audit Function; The IT Audit Process; Auditing Entity Level Controls; Auditing Data Centers and Disaster Recovery; Auditing Routers, Switches, and Firewalls; Auditing Windows Operating Systems; Auditing UNIX and Linux Operating Systems; Auditing Web Servers and Web Applications; Auditing Databases; Auditing Storage; Auditing Virtualized Environments; Auditing WLAN and Mobile Devices; Auditing Applications; Auditing Cloud Computing and Outsourced Operations; Auditing Company Projects; Standards and Frameworks; Regulations; Risk Management
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects
- Academic > Computer Science > System design; Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing; Auditing
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Security
- Computers > Business Software
- Computers > Information Technology
- Computers > Networking