The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage
The Comprehensive and Commonsense Guide to Flawless English
Those pesky dangling modifiers, split infinitives, and comma splicesthey infect our spoken and written language with such frequency that even native English speakers find it difficult to determine what's right and what's wrong!
The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage shows you how to fix these everyday English language mistakes. With commonsense, easy-to-remember usage tips throughout, this handbook features incorrect and correct grammatical examples, a short review of basic grammar, a glossary, and more.
304 pages; ISBN 9780071460606
, or download in or
More from this author
- English Grammar Drills2009US$ 14.00336 pages
- Practice Makes Perfect English Verb Tenses Up Close2012US$ 13.00176 pages
More Language Arts
English Language and Literature for the IB Diploma 2011 US$ 34.00 250 pages
The Small Business Guide to Online Marketing 2012 US$ 6.57
Through the Language Glass 2010 US$ 9.99 320 pages
The Only Grammar and Style Workbook You'll Ever Need 2012 US$ 6.50 256 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Study Aids
- Foreign Language Study