The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage
Mark Lester is an experienced grammarian and college professor who is currently chair of the Department of English at Eastern Washington University. He is the author of more than a dozen books, including Grammar and Usage in the Classroom, the most widely used college grammar textbook in the country.
Larry Beason is an award-winning teacher at the University of South Alabama and the author of several grammar books.
304 pages; ISBN 9780071460606
, or download in or
Title: The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage
Author: Mark Lester; Larry Beason
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Study Aids
- Foreign Language Study