The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader...
The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage
Those pesky dangling modifiers, split infinitives, and comma splicesthey infect our spoken and written language with such frequency that even native English speakers find it difficult to determine what's right and what's wrong!
The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage shows you how to fix these everyday English language mistakes. With commonsense, easy-to-remember usage tips throughout, this handbook features incorrect and correct grammatical examples, a short review of basic grammar, a glossary, and more.
More from this author
- McGraw-Hill's Essential ESL Grammar2008US$ 14.95354 pages
- Practice Makes Perfect English Verb Tenses Up Close2012US$ 13.00176 pages
More Language Arts
Cambridge English as a Second Language Coursebook 2009 US$ 26.00 178 pages
The Amsterdam Connection 2001 US$ 6.00 81 pages
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Study Aids
- Foreign Language Study