The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage
Those pesky dangling modifiers, split infinitives, and comma splicesthey infect our spoken and written language with such frequency that even native English speakers find it difficult to determine what's right and what's wrong!
The McGraw-Hill Handbook of English Grammar and Usage shows you how to fix these everyday English language mistakes. With commonsense, easy-to-remember usage tips throughout, this handbook features incorrect and correct grammatical examples, a short review of basic grammar, a glossary, and more.
304 pages; ISBN 9780071460606
, or download in or
More Language Arts
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Anglo-Saxon. Old English
- Academic > Languages and Linguistics > English > Modern English
- Reference > Handbooks & Manuals
- Reference > Directories
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Grammar
- Language Arts & Disciplines > Linguistics
- Study Aids
- Foreign Language Study