The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
iOS SDK Programming A Beginners Guide
Essential Skills--Made Easy!
Develop, test, and debug iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch applications with help from this practical resource. iOS SDK Programming: A Beginner's Guide shows you how to use Objective-C and Apple's new Xcode 4 development environment with an integrated, easy-to-use Interface Builder. You'll learn which UIView subclasses to use when laying out an iOS app and master all of the iOS user interface controls. Setting application preferences and storing application data are also covered. The book explains how to integrate multimedia into your apps and develop universal apps that run on the iPhone, iPod touch, and iPad. You'll learn how to take advantage of the iPad's larger display and the new features of iOS 4.2. By the end of this book, you'll be ready to create the next bit hit in the iTunes App Store!
Designed for Easy Learning:
- Key Skills & Concepts--Chapter-opening lists of specific skills covered in the chapter
- Try This--Hands-on exercises that show you how to apply your skills
- Notes--Extra information related to the topic being covered
- Tips--Helpful reminders or alternate ways of doing things
- Cautions--Errors and pitfalls to avoid
- Annotated Syntax--Example code with commentary that describes the programming techniques being illustrated
544 pages; ISBN 9780071759090
, or download in or
Program Logics for Certified Compilers 2014 US$ 14.99 469 pages
Using Google Maps and Google Earth 2011 US$ 19.99 360 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Linux
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Hardware > Handheld Computing
- Computers > Internet
- Computers > Programming