The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Effective Leadership in the Family Business
Identifying and developing leaders in a family business can be more difficult than traditional business. How do you develop each child differently, how do you lead your sibling-- who in fact may be older than you? Balancing the diverse demands of your business, your family, and your shareholders means taking extra effort. Here authors Aronoff and Baskin discuss the different styles of leadership and what style might work with what family member—including the Directing Leader; the Coaching Leader; the Counseling Leader; and the Delegating Leader.
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Labor. Work. Working class > Classes of labor
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Standardization. Simplification. Waste
- Academic > Economics > Industries. Land use. Labor > Management. Industrial management > Management of special enterprises
- Business > Management
- Business > Leadership
- Business > Entrepreneurship
- Business > Organizational Behavior