How to get the Best Results from your E-mails
Offering practical, jargon-free advice, E-mail etiquette sets out to help with a wide range of essential issues, including managing your inbox, composing e-mails that hit the right note every time, responding to tricky messages, and understanding the legal implications of business e-mails.
The book contains a quiz to assess strengths and weaknesses, step-by-step guidance and action points, top tips to bear in mind for the future, common mistakes and advice on how to avoid them, summaries of key points, and lists the best sources of further help.
Title: E-mail Etiquette
Author: Bloomsbury Publishing
Research Methods for Business 2014 US$ 45.07 450 pages
Nine Minutes on Monday: The Quick and Easy Way to Go From Manager to Leader 2012 US$ 21.32 240 pages
- Academic > Economics > Transportation and communications > Water transportation > Shipping > Merchant marine. Ocean shipping.
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business and Commerce > Business communication
- Academic > Engineering > Electrical engineering. Electronics. Nuclear engineering > Telecommunication
- Academic > Business and Commerce > Business
- Academic > Economics > Commerce
- Self-Help > Success
- Business > Careers