HTML5 Step by Step
Experience learning made easy—and quickly teach yourself how to create Web pages with the HTML5 specification. With Step by Step, you set the pace—building and practicing the skills you need, just when you need them!
- Use a division-based layout to structure your Web pages
- Include menu bars and hyperlinks for clear navigation
- Apply colors, font sizes, and other formatting with CSS
- Add graphics, sound, and video to your pages
- Use the Canvas tag to render visual images on the fly
- Build user-input forms with buttons, boxes, and menus
Your Step by Step digital content includes:
- All the book's practice files—ready to download and put to work. See "Using the Practice Files," inside.
- Fully searchable online edition of this book—with unlimited access on the Web. Free online account required; see inside book.
Title: HTML5 Step by Step
Author: Faithe Wempen
Concepts in Programming Languages 2002 US$ 68.50 541 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > Operating systems (Computers); Periodicals
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer software > XML
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Academic > Computer Science > Programming languages
- Computers > Programming Languages > Java
- Computers > Programming Languages > HTML, SGML, VRML, XML
- Computers > Internet > World Wide Web
- Computers > Internet > Web Site Design