The Consulting Bible
Everything You Need to Know to Create and Expand a Seven-Figure Consulting Practice
Whether you are a veteran consultant or new to the industry, anentrepreneur or the principal of a small firm, The ConsultingBible tells you absolutely everything you need to know tocreate and expand a seven-figure independent or boutique consultingpractice. Expert author Alan Weiss, who coaches consultantsglobally and has written more books on solo consulting than anyonein history, shares his expertise comprehensively.
- Learn and appreciate the origins and evolution of theconsulting profession
- Launch your practice or firm and propel it to topperformance
- Implement your consulting strategies in public and privateorganizations, large or small, global or domestic
- Select from the widest variety of consulting methodologies
- Achieve lasting success in your professional career andpersonal goals
- The author is recognized as "one of the most highly regardedindependent consultants in America" by the New York Post and"a worldwide expert in executive education" by SuccessMagazine
Whether you're just starting out or looking for the latesttrends in modern practice, The Consulting Bible gives you anunparalleled toolset to build a thriving consultancy.
288 pages; ISBN 9781118023617
, or download in or
Title: The Consulting Bible
Author: Alan Weiss
The World's Most Powerful Leadership Principle 2004 US$ 13.99 224 pages
To Sell Is Human 2012 US$ 12.99 256 pages