The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, Sony Reader ...
The CSI Construction Contract Administration Practice Guide
The CSI Construction Contract Administration Practice Guide:
- Takes an in-depth look at standard contract documents and their successful use in construction projects.
- Provides expert commentary on various standard forms and their use in documenting design decisions made during project construction and providing for clear project communications.
- Discusses the roles and responsibilities of all parties to construction agreements and their effective management.
- Packaged with the book is an access code which provides access to a password-protected Web site with bonus content, including a PDF of the printed book and copies of CSI format documents, such as UniFormat and SectionFormat/PageFormat.
This easy-to-follow guide offers invaluable tips all construction professionals can immediately put to use for improving the overall skill and efficiency of document preparation that accurately conveys stated goals, ensuring that all interested individuals receive fair representation throughout the entire construction process.
Part of the CSI Practice Guides, a library of comprehensive references specifically and carefully designed for the construction professional. Each book examines important concepts and best practices integral to a particular aspect of the building process.
224 pages; ISBN 9780470940174
, or download in or
More from this author
- The CSI Construction Specifications Practice Guide2011US$ 85.00274 pages
- The CSI Project Delivery Practice Guide2010US$ 90.00498 pages