The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Macs For Dummies
Simply Mac-nificent — all the cool things your Mac can do! This handy guide helps you figure out the nuts and bolts of your Mac. Navigate the Mac desktop, use the Safari Web browser to surf the Internet, e-mail photos to friends and family, create and print documents, rip audio CDs, and more. The fun begins right here!
Open the book and find:
- How to set up and configure your Mac
- Tips for getting around on the Mac desktop
- Steps for setting up an e-mail account and browsing the Internet
- Details about the free programs that come with your Mac
- How to transfer digital photos to your Mac and easily touch them up
, or download in
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages