The Leading eBooks Store Online
for Kindle Fire, Apple, Android, Nook, Kobo, PC, Mac, BlackBerry ...
Macs For Dummies
New to Macs? Making the PC-to-Mac switch? Adding a Mac to your existing network? Macs For Dummies makes it easy. Now in its eleventh edition, the bestselling Macintosh computer book of all time is back, updated and revised to cover Apple's latest generation of Macintosh hardware and software. From the Snow Leopard operating system to iWork and iLife, this step-by-step guide is perfect for first-time Mac users or more experienced users upgrading to the newest Mac models.
- Shows you how to set up your e-mail, browse the Internet with Safari, and explore blogs and social networking sites
- Helps you understand folders, icons, windows, and master the Dock
- Guides you through navigating iLife applications and backing up your computer with Time Machine
- Explains buying songs online with iTunes and burning music to CDs
- Details how to run a Windows operating system on your Mac
Written by USA Today's Personal Technology columnist Ed Baig in the straightforward but fun language that defines the For Dummies series, there is no better way to get started with your new computer!
Office 2013 In Depth 2013 US$ 31.99 1032 pages
Qualitative Data Analysis with NVivo 2013 US$ 54.00 329 pages
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > IBM 1130 ; Programming
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > MUNAP
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Computer Brands > Macintosh
- Academic > Computer Science > Computers - special aspects > Microprocessors
- Academic > Computer Science > Computer science
- Academic > Computer Science > Electronic data processing
- Computers > Operating Systems > Macintosh
- Computers > Personal Computers & Microcomputers > IBM-Compatible
- Computers > Hardware